Sunday, April 19, 2015

How to Fly with A Gun – Without Getting Arrested | Self-Sufficiency

How to Fly with A Gun – Without Getting Arrested | Self-Sufficiency: 



How to Fly with A Gun – Without Getting Arrested


How to Fly with A Gun

I recently returned from a trip out of town where I traveled with my concealed carry firearm. Sometimes I leave the gun at home when I fly but if my destination state honors my concealed carry permit and a few other factors line up, I will always fly with a gun. 
Now most of you know that I am not technically flying with any kind of firearm on my person.
 My weapons are locked as safely as I can manage in my suitcase in the bottom of the plane but for those who don’t know or are considering flying with a gun I figured I would write up a short description of my recent experiences and give my tips on how to fly with a gun so you can decide if this is something you want to do.


"When you get to your destination you will have the security of your firearm should you need it for anything. "



The airlines will likely give you a tag to put in your suitcase on top of your locked firearm case.



'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment