Thursday, May 14, 2015

BEWARE September 2015! A GREAT DECEPTION is Brewing! I Know What is Going to Happen and it is NOT What You Think! | Prophecy

BEWARE September 2015! A GREAT DECEPTION is Brewing! I Know What is Going to Happen and it is NOT What You Think! | Prophecy:



BEWARE September 2015! A GREAT DECEPTION is Brewing! I Know What is Going to Happen and it is NOT What You Think!


And as I stated above I think I know when the apostasy will start in earnest and even some of the events that will precipitate it. Let me tell you straight up; I think the great falling away will start in September 2015. Let me show you the data and then I will tell you why I believe this to be the case. 
 
There has been a lot of chatter regarding the time around 9/22-24/2015. Many believe this will be a cataclysmic time. Some are predicting a meteor/comet strike, Seal 6 events, the rapture, the beginning of the tribulation, and more. In this post I will present the data/chatter and then give my analysis of the situation from a scriptural basis.  
 
Note: There is a lot of information in this post, and just because I present the information below, does not mean that I agree with it, I will offer a few comments along the way, and give my analysis at the end of the post.
 

B4INREMOTE-aHR0cDovLzEuYnAuYmxvZ3Nwb3QuY29tLy1vX2hwOW9NZWxOOC9WVlAxNFItbDVlSS9BQUFBQUFBQUQ1Zy9leWNPRm01ZGVZZy9zNDAwL3RvbW9ycm93bGFuZCUyQmdhcy5KUEc=


'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment