Sunday, May 17, 2015

Fox News’ Kate Dalley Interviews Dave Hodges About New Jade Helm Developments 





On May 15th, I made a return appearance on Kate Dalley’s show which airs in Utah on Fox New station, KZNU. During the course of the interview, my landline phone went dead twice, the last time I was off the air for 10 minutes of the scheduled 40 minute interview.

Kate’s co-host Dave Doddridge attempted to email me with an alternative number and he attempted to call me on my cell phone.

Unfortunately, I was unaware of these attempts to restore contact because as I discovered my internet and my cell phone service was disabled until sometime after midnight on May 16. Of course, this is just a coincidence and the NSA, now headquartered in Utah had nothing to do with these happenings.

Nevertheless, the interview does contain some important information about Jade Helm and related events.

More http://bit.ly/1HkPkAY 



'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment