Thursday, May 7, 2015

Obama Is Well Underway With His Rigging Of The 2016 Presidential Election… Already 




I’ve been warning about this for over two years.

Every time I post on this subject, it gets ignored, so when I see people scratching their heads on inauguration day after president Clinton gets sworn in… I’ll know who to chew out!

I have gone on record over, and over, and over, and over saying if republicans don’t win the white house in 2016 (which I already think is impossible), they will never win the white house again. Yes, never is a long time, but i mean never. The way I see it, it’s a matter of corruption and arithmetic. We’ve allowed Barack Obama and Luis Gutierrez (public enemy #1), to get away with murder when it comes to rigging the system, so by the time the 2016 election rolls around, I don’t think it matters how awesome any GOP ticket is, or how bad the GOP takes it to Hillary… the math won’t be there for a GOP win. If you don’t get what i’m saying, i suggest you start learning the way our election process works.

More http://bit.ly/1IRf2PK





'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment