Sunday, May 24, 2015

Prominent Lt. General Tells Dave Hodges Of The Coming Civil War 





Yesterday, I was fortunate enough to speak to the Chino Valley, AZ. chapter of the Oathkeepers.

 I came away convinced that I shared a room, for 90 minutes, with people who grasp the importance of the times that we are living in and these former law enforcement and military personnel are dedicated to convincing today’s LEO’s and military to not take up arms against the American people when ordered to do so.

I am further convinced that we are beginning to enter a period of time where some in the military are questioning their military mission regarding Jade Helm which means that after months of keeping our collective journalistic eye on the ball, the work is beginning to pay off.

I have been telling many colleagues, in the Independent Media, that I fully expected to start hearing from people in more of an official capacity when it comes to Jade Helm, because Jade Helm is anti-American, illegal in its execution and absolutely evil in its intent. I know that there will be a time when most American soldiers will collectively say “enough is enough”.

More http://bit.ly/1drzpr7



'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment